CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 17 May 2012



Hi Everyone,
At long last I have pictures of the "boy" frame that I taught
at the Hyden retreat earlier on this year!
It is so so so so soooooo much fun and I cant wait until
the next one!

I have used the BoBunny "Weekend Market" papers 
they are just devine and so boyish/manish but also vintagey
 (yep Vintagey is a word now !!!)

OF CORSE I have used lots and lots of My Much Loved

I actually got all three of my boys to have an
updated photo as well !! - I think its a case of just do it
so she stops NAGGING LOL








 The 12x12 frame is from Dusty Attic as well AND there is also an 8x8 one
AND they fit straight into the shadow boxes as well as having their own stand!

Mini Mini Mini crazy I am !!! - especially since we do
ATC's over at the ning now as well !!!!

Thanks for checking in with me

Luv Jen xox

Dusty Attic I have used are .....
Mini Skull and Crossbones  DA0645
Compass Rose  DA0686
Mini Barbwire  DA0694
Mini Lanterns  DA 0688
Barcode pack of 5 DA0624
Brick wall (sigh I love this wall!)
Mini Cogs DA0689
Chain border
Feathers DA0651

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome Jenny, I love your macho male layouts, you really work your magic with them.