CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 8 May 2012

HINDSIGHT - provides you with new eyes !

Hi everyone, this is my layout that I did for PMS
 (you should really join in you know !)
 There are lots of things that I would change "in Hindsight" 
 but then I get to thinking... would I?
 Every decision no matter how big or small has got me to this day !
 I have an amazing Husband, Three awesome sons,
 a totally scrumptious little nephew,
great parents and a brother I love ,
a loveley house, absolutley the best of friends,
even my ex husband and I get well.
I do believe though that Hindsight does provide you with new eyes!
Its the little things that you wont let happen again
little things that can teach you a lesson in who and what
you are and where you belong in the world.
Anyway - enough prattling on from me ...... Here is my layout


I have used Prima papers (love anything with birds on it!)
Dusty Attic Chipboard and Blooms
Mini  Vintage Chandalier DA0625, Mini Wire Dress form DA0670,
Botanic accent #1 DA0460,Nesting Bracket Frame DA0326
and Typewriter Font ABC Set DA0143
Moulds by Mel  that cute bow !

I added/dabbed texture paste to the frame
with my finger to add some dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by and I will be back later on in the week with
pics of the Display frames I taught in Hyden
Jen xox
I


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, love how you have done the frame, and such a pretty photo of you too :)

Carol W. said...

So beautiful! Love the birds and frame! TFS

Unknown said...

Jenny..this is just lovely...HINDSIGHT is a wonderful thing