CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 20 July 2012

Tomorrows Memories

Happy Friday Everyone

I have a few layouts to share with you .....

Tomorrows Memories got the NEW Kaiser Boys range and thought of ME first up
 and I have to say it is "right up my alley" 
Really Boyish and awesome for not only younger boys
 but my three (caveman) teenagers as well !!!
(shots where taken in the shop as well )


 
This is my "big boy" when he was 13! - what a sweet photo of him I know!
Check out the Background paper there - so easy to stamp and distress- and
OMG One of the many new releases from Dusty Attic is the
Power Lines (DA0700) - It comes in one long stip 12" long for across your
page if you wish but I have cut it up and used it 
Also there are peeks of chicken wire sticking out here and there as well 

Close up of the woodgrain paper and distressing


Awwhhh BIG Hugs for Mum from the "Baby" of the family
 (He turned 16 on Monday "sniff")
There is a paper that have all those sayings and circles on them
- I have punched them out and added them to the back of the semi-circle
with our photo on it! 
The "dotty" distressing is added using the end of a paint brush
 dabbed here and there. I have sewn on some of the Dusty Attic Cogs Frame Set
to complete the whole circle theme.

Close up of the scrunch circles and cogs

My Big Boy Michael again - I loved the stickers sheeet that comes
with the paper range and those strips at the bottom of his photo are
the cut away section of the bottom of your 12x12 papers !!!
I have used a Tribal Border from Dusty on this as well as
Barbed Wire and chicken wire !
Do you remember at school how we used to make "coins" - place a
20c under some paper and then use a lead pencil to rub over the image???
WELL
I have done this to the page except using Chippy pieces and an emery board
(sand paper or distresser)
I totally love the way it has turned out
close up of the "rubbing/distressing"

NOW I KNOW what your thinking !!!
She has THREE boys and there is Two layouts of one of them
and then another layout of another one .....
 has she forgotten the middle child ?????????
NO - I didnt
In fact I did a whole little mini album on Steven
BUT forgot to photograph it !!!
Dont worry I will get it done and posted up as soon as possible ! 

Have an awesome weekend and see you later
Love J xox

0 comments: