CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 14 September 2012

Steven = 18 !!!


An up-to-date photo of myself and my gorgeous boys!
taken at
STEVEN'S 18th Dinner !!!

I remember a cute pudgy little boy that I used to have to hold
down to give kisses to!
(still have to do that LOL)

Steven has the most "wicked" sense of humour
  (of corsebuilt on sarcasm just like his mum)

I am so proud of my boy growing into an awesome Man ! 
I LOVE YOU STEVEN xoxoxoxo 

I cant wait for this weekend to start either ! 
Im hoping to create - create - create the whole weekend! 
So... will be back soon with some layouts etc ! 

SShhhhhhh - Dusty Attic    are having a new realease again VERY soon
(but I didnt tell you !)

Luv Jen xo


1 comments:

ingrid said...

they grow up way too fast don't they?!
lovely photo of you and your 'little' boys!
hugs
Ingrid xxx